Many women begin their Tri It For Life journey saying, “I can’t.”
“I can’t swim.”
“I can’t ride a bike”
“I can’t run.”
Tri It For Life says, “Yes, you CAN!”
Who are our Athletes?
• Our Athletes have never done a triathlon before.
• Our Athletes want to be a stronger, healthier women.
• Our Athletes are committed.
• Our Athletes are scared of the water, former swim team members, or somewhere in-between.
• Our Athletes have never ridden a bike, rode only as a child, or ride all the time.
• Our Athletes might once have said, “I only run if someone is chasing me.”
Tri It For Life athletes are all shapes, sizes, ages, and abilities. Mentors, once athletes themselves, help guide women through twelve weeks of swimming, biking, and running. We start slow to build endurance and along the way, we also have FUN!