Tri It For Life expects each mentor to fulfill the following requirements:
- Mentors commit to a minimum of 12 training events in a session. This includes swim assessments, swim training, bike training, run training, transition clinic, and the Mock Triathlon.
- All mentors are expected to attend the Mock Triathlon. It's our signature event!
- Mentors receive Mentor Immersion training for swim, bike, run, and all the little tips Tri It For Life has learned over the years to help athletes.
- Mentors attend as many fun social events (Athlete Kickoff, Fit Fest, and Celebration Dinner) as they can.
- Mentors volunteer at the Ramblin' Rose race for their session (unless they are racing, of course!).